2012-2013 season is here….
Our first meeting will be at 7.00pm, Sept 6th, 2012. We will meet new families, fellowship and plan for the upcoming year.
Varsity students come with ideas for possible ministry opportunities to put into practice what we are learning and suggestions.
When: We meet 1st, 3rd & 5th Thursdays of the month at 7.00pm from September to April.
Where: The Crossroads Assembly of God
18527 60th Avenue West, Lynnwood, WA 98037
More Information: If you would like more information or to get in contact with us you can email:
Brad Frye at email@example.com
A Quick Jot About Club
Lynnwood Apologetics club seeks to train and foster families interested in learning more about questions presented to the Christian faith. While our format primarily is focused towards having our students (mostly 12-18 years of age -but younger students are welcome to participate and learn) develop and present answers to the Christian faith, our goal is to encourage families to study and learn together. We do this via several means:
- Bi-Weekly meetings through the school year.
- A practice round each meeting for the students.
- Critique and discussion on topics and presentation.
- Parents study topics in advance to students and then signup to teach.
- Participation (not required) in the local NCFCA and STOA speech tournaments.
- And finally, even the younger members of the family watch, time speeches, and learn from the older children.
- YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME CHECK US OUT ANY REGULAR MEETING NIGHT!